Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Grand Port Arthur with Lunch & Audio Guide (794)
- Included in price:
- Guided tour of Port Arthur, harbour cruise, guided tour of Isle of the Dead, Port Arthur admission, individual audio guide and lunch
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Children aged between 4 - 14 years inclusive receive 50% discount off Adult fare unless otherwise stated. - Adult fares apply to persons 15 years and over. - Children 4 years and under are free if not occupying a seat (ie, must sit in parent's/carer's lap). If a seat is required, child fare applies.
- Departure points:
- Hobart, Tasmania
- Departure time:
8:15 AM Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sun
9:15 AM Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sun
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Brooke Street Pier, Hobart or hotel pickups available. Please note that this tour's departure time changes - Departure from Brooke Street Pier is at 8.15am November to April, and 9.15am May to October.
- Departs 8.15am and returns approximately 5.00pm from October to March. Departs 9.15am and returns approximately 5.00pm frm April to September.
- Approximate Return Time:
- Approximately 5.00 pm
Rich in visual history, the Port Arthur Historic Site evokes a powerful sense of our past convict era and of early Australian settlement heritage. Sitting tranquilly amidst English oaks and gardens, Port Arthur is a harsh contrast to the beauty of the Tasman Peninsula.
• Aquatic Centre and Royal Botanic Gardens
• Government House
• Cross the Tasman Bridge
• Head out on the Tasman Highway over the Pitwater Causeway onto Forestier Peninsula
• Pristine Pirates Bay
• Eaglehawk Neck
• Skirt Norfolk Bay on the Tasman Peninsula
• Find out what's unique about Doo Town
• Port Arthur - historic convict site
• Take a cruise on Carnarvon Bay around the Isle of the Dead
• See Port Arthur from a different perspective on an "Isle of the Dead" walking tour
• Take a guided walking tour of historic Port Arthur with access to over 30 restored buildings and ruins
• See the Penitentiary - a one time granary and flour mill, the separate prison, the Commandant's House, the church and more
• Visit highlights of Tasman National Park
• Wonder at the spectacle of Tasman Arch
• Superb views of the rugged coastline
• Be amazed at the magnitude of the Devil's Kitchen.